I took different angle shots of my mother for self portrait project. I did one in close up view and another of various of shots. I shot some by the pool side of my house on the patio. After that I added a black and white effect.
Experimental Idea For this experimental project, I'm planning to take pictures of old materials like stuffed animals, vintage materials etc to represent nostalgia. I want to represent and spread a message to everyone to be young at heart, and not to judge people for what they love. As an animation major, I love a lot of animated movies created by other companies but I love and treasure Disney materials. As I've gotten older, my parents have told me that I need to do things that are more for adults and that no one my age loves Disney or animated cartoons. That just made me sad and angry because they didn't understand that it geared towards everyone. I'm hoping to garner pictures to prove a point so that not only my parents understand, but that other people understand that not everything is geared towards kids. Just be passionate and be a kid at heart, and not let anyone take that opportunity away from you.
For this final project, I decided to go outside and take some photos of holiday decorations in my neighborhood. Since Christmas is only a few weeks away, the main purpose of this project was to see how festive people can be during the holidays so they choose to decorate their house with Christmas lights and cool decorations. I used Lightroom to make the photos look like a vintage Christmas wonderland by using the Grain, tint, temp, saturation and vibrance effects. They look like their in black and white and that they've been taken years ago.
Comments
Post a Comment